[peeragogy-handbook] Peeragogy

Joe Corneli joseph.corneli at hyperreal.enterprises
Mon Mar 29 14:17:10 UTC 2021

REVISION 2

How can we learn and adapt to the challenges we face as human beings?

We put learning and adaptation at the forefront of our minds.

That’s all that ‘culture’ is.

Every problem has a problem: how to articulate it?

To do that we need to face the problem head on.

Which only ever happens in the real world.

Every solution also has a problem: the problem it solves.

Once there’s a solution, the problem ceases to be a problem.

The solution, which developed through time and enterprise, stops
mattering.

The bigger challenge is always: to manifest meaningful relationships.

That happens through communication.

And always within a bigger context.

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).