[peeragogy-handbook] Peeragogy is not just for humans?

Contact Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory contact at mr.danoff.org
Wed May 19 10:29:10 UTC 2021

Hiya, Peers!

Last night I read our short story "A Fictional Peeragogical
Anticipatory Learning Exploration"

http://anticipationconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Anticipation_2019_paper_113.pdf

at Unreal, a fiction-focused, experimental open mic event in Chicago

https://twitter.com/unrealchi

Afterwards I got some interesting feedback, specifically the story of
how when two draft horses work together they can pull more than 2x
their weight. I found an example of this mentioned on this page "two
is capable of pulling not 16,000 pounds, but 24,000 pounds"

https://www.pressganey.com/resources/blog/carrying-the-load-through-tough-times

And how in the Sopranos there was a companion goat for one of the
horses in an episode.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesopranos/comments/enlws4/the_goat_in_pie_o_my/

Us humans are not the only ones who do better with a peer!

- Charlie