[peeragogy-handbook] [peeragogy] One hour workshop in July?

Contact Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory contact at mr.danoff.org
Fri Jul 30 20:05:23 UTC 2021

Ahoy, Peeragogues!

Thank you to Howard and Joe for doing an amazing job leading the workshop!

Obrigado Vitor and grazie Graziano for attending plus participating!!

For those of you who weren't able to attend, this was the workshop
description

https://app.clowdr.org/conference/clsummit2021/item/ec6659b1-1d1d-40b3-b4d2-69e0bd7e8

And here was our plan

http://metameso.org/org-notes/cls.html

We did two abridged rounds of the game on EtherPads

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/peeragogy-kaiju-1

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/peeragogy-kaiju-2

And these are our combined notes, including notes from the session chat

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/peeragogy-kaiju

Some interesting concepts that were raised with possible peeragogy
connections included:

UN SDGs
https://sdgs.un.org/goals

Club of Rome
https://www.clubofrome.org/about-us/

Public Library Innovation Exchange
https://plix.media.mit.edu/

We're hoping to incorporate some writeup of the workshop into our new
peeragogy book

We also shared a link to the course signup form and one person signed up!

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

- Charlie