[powerci-announce] Disk space on CI nodes

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Jun 4 16:31:14 UTC 2019

All,

It looks like we've been starting to have some issues with disk space on
the CI nodes in the past few days. I saw one job in particular that failed
due to the fact that it ran out of space before finishing. Each of these
nodes have 100G which I thought was enough but apparently it's not.

I'll be doubling the disk space on each node over the next few days. I'll
be doing this when the node has no running jobs on them so that it will not
have a service impact.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson