[powerdev-hosting] Hardware issues on powerdev2

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Mar 26 17:31:51 UTC 2013

I just got a call from IBM that powerdev2 phoned home and claims there's an
issue with a disk drive on the system. I verified that there is one drive
with a bad light. The following instances could possibly be affected by
this issue:

coho.fedora
head.centos
hudson1.eclipse
karman.pg
parry.debian
piston.debian

I may need to take the system offline at some point today. They have a tech
headed here and should be here within a few hours. I will try sending out
an email if I do need to take the system down but you have been warned.

Thanks!

--
Lance Albertson
Director