[powerdev-hosting] Hardware issues on powerdev2

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Mar 26 18:06:22 UTC 2013

Got a call back from the IBM tech. He needs to order the drive and won't be
on-site until tomorrow morning between 9:30-10:30a PDT. Because of how the
storage is setup on these machines you may or may not encounter a problem
with data loss but I recommend you shutdown your instance(s) as a
precaution. I will send another update once I have one.

Thank you!

--
Lance Albertson
Director