[powerdev-hosting] Hardware issues on powerdev2

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Fri Mar 29 00:07:31 UTC 2013

When it rains
, it pours.

I just got a call from IBM saying ANOTHER disk went into an error state.
This time its on the other VG. So hopefully everything got synced up in
time on the hosts today. I imagine all the raid1 re-syncing that happened
today was a major part of that.

I am not sure when the tech will be back with a drive but hopefully
tomorrow. I will keep you updated as I find out more information. I will
leave it up to you if you want to keep your partitions online.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director