[powerdev-hosting] UNPLANNED: powerdev1 hard disk failure - Jul 22, 2013 2:00pm PST (Jul 22 2100 UTC)

Simonis, Volker volker.simonis at sap.com
Mon Jul 22 16:19:28 UTC 2013

Hi Lance,

so does 'copy any data you wish to save' mean that everything I've installed on my LPAR (openjdkpower) will be lost?
I don't think I can save that in the next few hours and I wouldn't know where (our ssh-tunnel has a much too low bandwith for that).

I'm also not sure if our LPAR has RAID1 or RAID0. I think I requested RAID1 but not sure what I got. How can I find out?

Regards,
Volker