[powerdev-hosting] Powerdev3 disk issue

Daniel Takamori pono at osuosl.org
Fri Jun 20 16:33:23 UTC 2014

We noticed a possible failed disk or SCSI controller issue in
powerdev3.osuosl.org which hosts:
store.centos.osuosl.org
hudson2.eclipse.osuosl.org
timberdoodle.gentoo.osuosl.org
shell.powerdev.osuosl.org - This is the new shell host we re-provisioned in
the past 6 months.

While the host is up for now, we will need to shut down all the mentioned
LPARs in order to replace the disks.  We are in contact with a tech so as
soon as he is able to help we will need to take the system offline.
This downtime shouldn't affect any other hosts or LPARs and should be
relatively quick. As always if you have any questions you ask in IRC in
#osuosl or send me your questions directly.

Thanks for your understanding,
-Daniel Takamori

PS: Apologies if you are also on the powerdev at lists.osuosl.org list as well.