[powerdev-hosting] powerdev2 disk failure

Taylor Fahlman fahlmant at osuosl.org
Thu Jul 2 15:56:28 UTC 2015

Hello Powerdev users,

Today at around 11 AM Pacific Time, 18:00 UTC, we will be replacing the
failed disk in powerdev2. This will cause an outage and it will be expected
to last around 4 hours. We're sorry for the short notice. We will send
another email when powerdev2 is back online.

Thank you,

--
Taylor Fahlman
Open Source Lab