[powerdev-hosting] POWER7 LPAR shutdown

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:20:53 UTC 2018

Hi Lance,

I'm currently managing the two instances openjdkpower.osuosl.org and
openjdkpower-le.osuosl.org however I can't say if they are hosted on
POWER 7 or 8. As I've wrote you recently, I can not currently log into
these instances.

I would kindly ask you to upload a a new public key (attached to this
mail) to the root accounts of these instances.

If the two instances I mentioned above are currently hosted on POWER 7
hardware it would be great if they could be migrated to POWER 8. It
would also be fine for me if they would get re-imaged with a new OS
(i.e. Ubuntu 18.04).

Thank you and best regards,
Volker