[osuosl-powerdev] Upcoming hardware changes

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Oct 11 18:14:36 UTC 2007

jcumps at gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you for the information, Lance.
> Do we get the coordinates for the new server via this mailing list?

Yes, once I get things settled on my end I'll announce it to the list. I
will probably also add a login note on cottonwood and send a broadcast
message as well.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab