[osuosl-powerdev] Cell blades temporarily off

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Jun 28 00:40:11 UTC 2008

Just an FYI-

Due to some cooling issues we're currently having in the data center
over the weekend, I'm turning off the Cell blades (ibmcell.osuosl.org
aka, pecan/chestnut). If things return to normal on Monday, I'll fire
them back on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause!

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab