[Puppet] Fwd: Follow up from OSL/Puppet kickoff

Jeffrey Borcean jeffrey at osuosl.org
Thu Sep 24 19:50:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice but I added a new class today and now have a time
conflict for this Friday's meeting, is there a way that the meeting can be
recorded? Alternatively I am free from 11 AM-2 PM and after 3 PM if we
would like to reschedule [1]?

Additionally I have created a mailing list for this project, the list is
accessible at puppet at lists.osuosl.org as well as via Mailman's web
interface [2]. Archives are publically viewable [3], but this can be
changed if needed.

[1] https://goo.gl/A4oj9Y
[3] http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/puppet/