[Puppet] Creating a scrum team for the OSL project

Ian Kronquist iankronquist at osuosl.org
Fri Oct 2 18:55:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
Today we met and divided up our work on the Puppet project. I have ticketed
our priorities and assigned them to the relevant people.
After contemplating our team's workflow we thought it would be useful to
emulate Puppet's. Would it be possible for us to have our own scrum team on
JIRA? It would be useful for some of the students to learn a little bit
about the Puppet/JIRA workflow and leverage existing GitHub and Kanban
integrations would be a boon.
If this is not possible we will use our own trello/GitHub workflow, but it
would be somewhat clumsy and not as nice as Puppet's.

Thank you,
Ian Kronquist