[Puppet] Student Updates

Lucy Wyman lucyw at osuosl.org
Thu Nov 5 20:01:29 UTC 2015

Spent this week working on unit tests for types and providers in the LVM
module: https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-lvm/pull/130

It doesn't seem to be building in Travis properly, so I think we need to
sort that out, which is all that's currently blocking that merge.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Jordan Evans <jordane at osuosl.org> wrote:

> Ian, Lucy, Jeffrey,
>
> Please send along a short summary of what you've been working on this
> week, and link relevant PRs. Let us know what you got done, what is
> blocking you (need a review? etc), and what you plan to work on going
> into next week.
>
> AJ, Hunter, Bryan,
>
> We realized yesterday after the meeting that next Wednesday is a
> holiday for us. Do you want to reschedule our check-in to another
> time? We could also just skip that week.

Lucy Wyman
Front-end Engineer
OSU Open Source Lab
lucyw at osuosl.org