[Puppet] Student Updates

Ian Kronquist iankronquist at osuosl.org
Fri Nov 6 22:24:21 UTC 2015

Hello,
I spent this week cleaning up the MOTD acceptance tests PR. I also played
with the idea of beaker tests for the LVM module, but this proved difficult
because the Vagrant VMs aren't properly set up with LVM volumes.
Additionally I did some PR triage, and made a simple lint PR against LVM
<https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-lvm/pull/131>.

Sincerely,
Ian Kronquist