[Puppet] Team update and meeting suggestions

Jack Twilley jmt at osuosl.org
Tue Jan 26 23:53:44 UTC 2016

Hello!  The students who will be working on the project are Jeffrey
Borcean, Matthew Johnson, and Kenny Steinfeldt.  Their IRC nics are
borcean, mrsj, and capt_tuttle, respectively; and I think they're all in
the channel.  If not, I'll remind them to join. I will also encourage them
to write introductory emails to the list so you can get to know them better.

We have two times where all of us can get together on our side -- Mondays
and Wednesdays at eleven.  Do either of those times work for you guys?

Thanks for your patience!

Jack.
(student project manager)