[Pydra] pydra setup

Peter Krenesky peter at osuosl.org
Tue May 26 13:23:05 UTC 2009

Hi Jakub,

Jakub Gustak wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> I finally got pydra working on my virtualboxed machines.
>
> In attachment there is patch for canceling tasks form web interface (quick fix).

I fixed the cancellation bug in the interface.  It made more sense to
send the correct id in the ajax call than to process it on the backend.
I'm doing a lot of work on the front end right now.  Let me know if
anything else breaks.

> And in pydra_server/cluster/master.py  lines:
> 133         self.host = 'localhost'
> 134         self.port = 18800
>
> I suppose this should be fetched from some config-file. Right now I
> hardcoded it to the IP of master.
> I suppose you use some port forwarding so i works in your environment.

Yes, this is ticket #30.  It should be in settings.py with the other
settings.