[Pydra] Pydra working with Ubuntu 9.10

Yin QIU qiuyin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:41:36 UTC 2010

It seems to be a warning produced when a node synchronizes its code
with the master. The node has to import modules defined in the code
that is transferred from the master to the node. The code
(mapreduce.py) has an unresolved dependence problem, so Pydra
complains about that.

However, I noticed that the latest mapreduce code in git repo did not
import SQLTableSlicer. Is that bug already fixed?

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Peter Krenesky <peter at osuosl.org> wrote:
> Theres a bug in the MapReduce task and it won't work.  That warning is
> just reporting the error.  You can just ignore it (unless you want to
> use mapreduce)
>
> -Peter
>
> M O Faruque Sarker wrote:
>> That's all for today. But I have noticed a minor warning in master log:
>>
>> [WARNING]  Failed to load tasks from: mapreduce (mapreduce.py) -
>> cannot import name SQLTableSlicer
>>
>> Any clue for this ?
>>
>> Thansk and best regards,
>> Faruque