[Replicant] Network unlocking on Replicant

amuza amuza at riseup.net
Mon Apr 1 01:17:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

I installed Replicant on a Galaxy i9300, and then I noticed it was
network-locked.

I followed some instructions on several websites to unlock it, but I did
not succeed. I even paid for the unlocking services of a website: I gave
them some data (country, original telephone network and IMEI) and they
gave me the unlocking code, but it did not work either : (

I guess I should have asked here before doing anything of the above...

Please, any guidance will be very much welcome!

Cheers,

amuza