[Replicant] Network unlocking on Replicant

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Sat Apr 6 08:52:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, 02 Apr 2019 16:21:00 +0000
amuza <amuza at riseup.net> wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> Where can I download the stock distribution for the i9300?
>
> Then, how do I install it? Should I just follow the same steps I did
> for the Replicant installation?
LineageOS still has an image for the Galaxy SIII (i9300), so that's
probably the easiest way. They have installation instructions.

Once this is installed and unlocked, try to backup everything.
Also try to backup the EFS partition in a form that enables you to very
easily restore it under Replicant if needed.

You can then install Replicant again as usual.

Denis.