[Replicant] pinephone chief wants to ship phones to a replicant manager denis please read this post

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Wed Aug 14 17:05:31 UTC 2019

Hi ni nhar,

Thanks for dropping by at the IRC channel and keeping up the effort to
find a developer willing to take this task.

Replicant's IRC channel was actually a good place to find someone. You
should hang around there a bit longer.

Like Joonas, and as previous detailed on this email thread, both me and
GrimKriegor are unavailable to take this task because we are currently
involved in the effort to build Replicant 9. GNUtoo, who is leading the
Replicant 9 effort, also signaled that he is unavailable:
https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/replicant/2019-July/002015.html

As GNUtoo pointed out, we must first finish Replicant 9 and then we
could potential move on to device ports such as Pinephone.
Meanwhile, if someone volunteers to take the Pinephone effort, we would
certainly find a way to orchestrate the effort.
If no one steps forward, I think you should point the pine64 CEO to this
email thread and let him know that no one is available right now. If
this is a pressing issue, perhaps he can allocate someone from within
pine64?

Regards,
David