[Replicant] Configuration management
bjoern.hoefling at bjoernhoefling.de
Wed Aug 21 08:37:28 UTC 2019
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 13:32:59 +0200
Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:24:57 +0200
> Björn Höfling <bjoern.hoefling at bjoernhoefling.de> wrote:
> > Hi GNUtoo,
> I don't know what went wrong on our side but the mailing list seem to
> have received your response but I didn't receive the message from the
> mailing list.
I think there is a mis-configuration on my Mail-Server, I have to
> > What is your aim? Do you want to create a real and/or virtual
> > mashine for a specific service, like building replicant?
> - We currently have a vm running Trisquel that host the Replicant
> source code.
> - We also have part of our infrasructure which is hosted at OSUOSL,
> which contains Redmine, the ftp, etc.
> I'd like to migrate it all under GuiX if possible in vms that are
> hosted at the FSF.
OK, that's a bit different than I thought first. From the Wiki page you
linked I can identify:
* Apache HTTP-Server: Either Apache or nginx services available in Guix
and well established.
* Wordpress: Can be deployed on the Apache/nginix service.
* Let's encrypt: certbot cervice available
* cgit, gitolite: Services available in Guix, no personal experience
* ssh-daemon: Service available.
* Mailing-List: Should that be migrated too? There is no service for
mailing lists in Guix yet.
* Redmine: Neither service nor package is part of Guix. At least Ruby
on Rails is in Guix and some of the dependencies that can be found in
the Gemfile. It might be easy or tricky to add Redmine.
So, the "easy" parts as you said should be possible right now, Redmine
will need more efford.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Replicant