[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Illustrate freedom, privacy and security issues

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Fri Dec 6 19:26:11 UTC 2019

Yes, we can use the logos of them all. Both those that are under a free license as well as the proprietary ones. This is educational material, clearly classifies for copyright exemption. Even if it did not, it clearly also classifies as a small piece used for comment/opinion.

I just didn't use them right now due to time constraints, as what matters so far is the content discussion. I will add the logos latter.