[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Banner Idea

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Wed Dec 11 13:06:48 UTC 2019

Thanks for the fix! I've now replaced the SLA file in the wiki.

> Don't worry, you don't need to stop the print job.
Sure, I understood that. I just told you about this so that the SLA that
we store long-term can be as correct as possible.

On that, when I open this file on Scribus 1.5.5 (the one available on
Parabola), the ".us" subscript appears doubled (screenshot attached).
The reason is that there's both a path and a text superimposed, and
somehow Scribus 1.5.5 does not render the ".us" subscript in the same
exact location as the Scribus 1.4.6 you're using.
Perhaps this is an issue you can leave unfixed, if keeping both text and
path is deemed useful.