[Replicant] review repwifi

Fil fil.bergamo at riseup.net
Mon Feb 18 22:03:24 UTC 2019

On 02/17/2019 06:12 PM, ni nhar wrote:
> How do I know if I have the newest replicant
> version installed? settings -> About phone says
> replicant 6.0

The latest Replicant image is 0003, and was released on the 10th of
December 2017.
The previous release was 0002, on 10th of September 2017.
You can see the build date in "About phone". That should tell you which
release you're running.

> In fdroid it says
> repwifi 0.5. There is no button to uinstall. How
> do I uninstall repwifi?
> Should I install replicant again?

You're running the "stock" version of repwifi, which is installed as a
system app.
Please read the post about RepWifi entirely, to learn how to upgrade it [1]

Reference:
[1]
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/9/topics/14079#Installation-Troubleshooting