[Replicant] Replicant events at FOSDEM

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Thu Jan 17 14:12:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've started to add some information about the events that we will try
to organize at the FOSDEM in this page:
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/EventsMeetings

There is still a lot to add in the page, and everybody is welcome to
contribute to it.

I've also added a link to two polls there, in order to find out when
people can attend.

I'll send the admin links to the poll to the Replicant project's
private contact address.

I'm not sure that a poll for the meeting and a poll for the workshop is
the best way to do it, but I didn't find a way to add the fact that you
want to attend to the workshop and/or the meeting.

A way to do it would be to add such information to your name, like
that:
- GNUtoo (workshop and meeting)
- GNUtoo (meeting only)

but I don't find that very natural, and people might forget to do it.

Denis.