[Replicant] Meeting at Little Delirium on Friday 19.30 ->

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Thu Jan 31 18:22:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

there is a small meeting tomorrow, Friday at 19.30 and onwards in
Brussels at the Little Delirium bar. Everybody's welcome. There is no
topic for the meeting but at least few Replicant contributors will be
there. Not sure how long we will stay there since some people might want
to go eat dinner but come check if we are still around.

Note: the official Replicant meeting will still be on Sunday (announced
in a earlier email by Fil).

Joonas