[Replicant] Replicant contributors meeting in Paris (France) in July

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Fri Jun 7 15:19:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are trying to organize a Replicant contributors meeting this July,
possibly in Paris in France.

We don't have the definitive dates yet as we are still looking for a
place that could host the event.

Does someone know any places that has space for about 10 people and
good enough network access (unfiltered, fast enough for several
people) that would be willing to host the contributor meeting?

I've already asked at several places but I didn't get responses yet,
probably because the people I know there are on holidays.

Denis.