[Replicant] Presentations for the Replicant contributor meeting in Paris (France) the 27 and 28 July

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Tue Jun 18 14:50:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

While contributing to the Replicant project doesn't require a lot of
skills, some areas of the project do require specific knowledge.

That specific knowledge is usually learned along the way, but I think
it's a good idea to do some presentation to share that knowledge, as it
could help contributors to work on other areas of the project as well,
with less investment in time.

For instance, lowering the time spent to learn how things work in a
specific area could enable contributors to more easily fix bugs or send
small improvement in that area.

Here's an example of the presentations we could do:
- How does the modem stack work on the devices supported by Replicant.
- How the graphic stack work in Android 9

Does someone has comments or ideas on that?

Denis.