[Replicant] Presentations for the Replicant contributor meeting in Paris (France) the 27 and 28 July

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Tue Jun 18 15:03:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

I was thinking a while back telling something about the porting process
of a new device or basically what I did with the i9305 with the initial
AOSP work. I will think about it again if I can make some sort of story
or presentation about it.

I would like to see presentations about the modem and graphics stack!

Joonas

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli: