[Replicant] More patches for samsung-ril

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Tue Jun 25 14:30:41 UTC 2019

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 15:57:44 +0200
Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org> wrote:

> I had a somewhat metallic but intelligible sound while calls were
> ringing an when calling some automatic number, but I don't think it's
I've compared with the Replicant 6.0 0003 release and there is the same
issue so the patches are fine.

The nice thing is that that this metallic sound is reproducible very
easily with the SIM card I have (France, SFR, prepaid, fairly recent).

I just call an invalid 4 digit number like 4242 and I get that metallic
sound.

Denis.