[Replicant] build broken

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:31:45 UTC 2019

Hello,
I recently tried to build a new replicant, and I got an error "ERROR: signapk.jar failed: return code 1" when launching "./vendor/replicant/sign-build i9300"
I precise that I tried to delete keys with "rm -r vendor/replicant-security" as specified in https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BuildTips but I get the same error when launching again "./vendor/replicant/sign-build i9300"

I gave details in topic https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/15/topics/15111

Does anyone already encountered this behaviout and know how to solve it?

Regards,

- Fil Lupin.