[Replicant] build broken

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:01:15 UTC 2019

A word : I suggest to generate image and recovery with names including the replicant version and device. I will create more clear images if we store several images (of course, each one can rename it as wanted currently so this is not a real issue).

For example, for GT-I9300, image would be named replicant-6.0-0003-i9300.zip and recovery named recovery-6.0-0003-i9300.img

Regards,

- Fil Lupin.