[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Banner Idea

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Fri Nov 1 17:44:05 UTC 2019

Thanks a lot for helping out!

My comments:
- I liked a lot the "Preparing phone" idea. With it there is no need to
put the Replicant logo inside a phone mockup. It alone conveys the
message that Replicant is for phones. Great!
- The website address "Replicant.us" is not that important.
- Instead of filling the space on the right with more elements I would
actually clear some of them.

Here's the sketch of my proposal:

https://share.zalkeen.net/d/l/replicant-banner.svg

(Note that nothing is properly aligned, it's just a sketch.)

The worst part now are those "Freedom Privacy Security" words. I don't
know who to arrange them.

Is that 183x90cm a standard size for the canvas? If not, do not feel
obliged to stick to it, choose the proportions that are a better fit for
your design. Anything roughly about the size of a table should be big
enough, but any aspect ratio will do.