[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Layout

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Mon Nov 4 10:32:37 UTC 2019

Bad luck.

I've just got word from two sources (36C3 assembly organization and
CDC) that there is no way to hang anything from the ceiling on the hall
where we will be located.

Poles (for the banners) would be hard to carry on the airplane, even the
extensible or foldable ones. And that's the easy part. We would also
need some sort of base. Those are bulky and heavy.

With no way to hang stuff we have to go for a simple layout like this:
https://share.zalkeen.net/d/l/assembly-layout-no-ceiling.jpg
- Banner tied to the table.
- Freedom/privacy/security issues illustration printed just as a flyer.