[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Illustrate freedom, privacy and security issues

Jeremy Rand jeremyrand at airmail.cc
Tue Nov 5 14:39:00 UTC 2019

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli:
> Though we might need to see with the NOC if/how we can do a WiFi access
> point, as the frequencies are very crowded at the congress.

Check the CCC wiki to be sure, but I would not expect CCC to allow you
to set up a WiFi access point.  Way too much contention for frequencies.
 They'd probably be fine with you hooking up phones to the public WiFi
network though.

Cheers,
--
-Jeremy Rand
Lead Application Engineer at Namecoin
Mobile email: jeremyrandmobile at airmail.cc
Mobile OpenPGP: 2158 0643 C13B B40F B0FD 5854 B007 A32D AB44 3D9C
Send non-security-critical things to my Mobile with OpenPGP.
Please don't send me unencrypted messages.
My business email jeremy at veclabs.net is having technical issues at the
moment.