[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Network traffic demo

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Tue Nov 5 18:29:09 UTC 2019

The wiki says we can set up WiFi access points in the assembly area for
experiments just like this. Though we have to abide by some rules:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2019/wiki/index.php/Static:Network#Rules

The demo seems simple and interesting enough to be worth the effort.
It's probably something we can set up on the 26th of December while
putting together the assembly.

I can also bring some more i9300 in case their needed.