[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Illustrate freedom, privacy and security issues

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Wed Nov 6 00:49:53 UTC 2019

On 06/11/2019 00:37, dllud wrote:
> "The Good enough, the Bad hack, the Ugly subjugation"

Ohhh just a correction. The correct reinterpretation of "The Good, the
Bad and the Ugly" should be something like:

"The Good enough, the Bad subjugation, the Ugly hack"

Take a read here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good,_the_Bad_and_the_Ugly#In_popular_culture
> the respective phrases refer to upsides, downsides and the parts that could, or should have been done better, but were not.

Replicant clearly classifies as the Ugly, not the Bad.

I would prefer it if we made it:
"The Good ideal, the Bad subjugation, the Ugly hack"

Where with "The Good ideal" we would have to portray a phone that goes
beyond RYF as explained previously.