[Replicant] Security fix causing crash that blocks Replicant 6.0 0004 release

Marcos Marado mindboosternoori at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:12:58 UTC 2019

That ifdef is in there because this will happen to some devices but
not others (and we should investigate each replicant device to see
which of them are affected, it might be all as you assume, but it
might be none). Unfortunately, for the devices you see this happen, it
probably means that one of the propriatery files you are copying from
the device was depending on the old behavior.