[Replicant] Assembly at 36C3 - Call for ideas and help

Tj replicant at iam.tj
Thu Oct 31 21:48:20 UTC 2019

On 29/10/2019 07:27, dllud wrote:

> I was thinking about this: one of those thick canvas, with holes for
> ropes (so that we could hang it above our table), printed with the
> Replicant name + logo + some small sentence, rectangular in form with
> about the size of a table. (Does anybody know the proper English name
> for this thing?)

Canvas Banner - however they can be made from a range of other materials
such as Vinyl.

Generally made to order, with options such as metal grommets (holes),
adhesive grommets (canvas colour, stronger), or pole pockets.

For 183x90cm banner (table size?) you'd need to budget about €100 or
equivalent if you want useful additions like liquid-lamination and UV
stability to make the banner last a long time.

There are online suppliers with integrated web design software that do
quick turnarounds on these.

Just as an example, in the UK:

https://www.bannerbuzz.co.uk/canvas-banners/p