[Replicant] Working groups and sub-project

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Sun Sep 15 17:04:51 UTC 2019

On Sun, 01 Sep 2019 19:49:54 +0000
Fil Lupin <fillupin at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

> I could work on a doc subgroup.
Good idea.

> If we fear to loose some information about what is done in each
> group, we could organize some regular meeting to gather the news from
> each subgroup.
I agree with that.

One of the issues with the documentation that probably needs some
discussion and doesn't looks easy to fix is the duplication of
information within the various documentation.

For instance we have the same information if often duplicated in
pages for users and in the Research pages.

We also often duplicate information between the devices pages and
the Research pages.

Denis.