[Replicant] is replicant 6 insecure? does google update android 6?

a ninhar at inbox.lv
Thu Apr 2 18:04:45 UTC 2020

> The idea that Replicant wants to get more users rather than inform
> people correctly made me laugh out loud -- "Use this!

That is because you are familiar with replicant. People who are not may have
different expectations. If replicant does not highlight disclaimers then
people can tell each other, that on security replicant is frivolous.
Something which
can work against replicant later on.

> Replicant very clearly shows dedication to its principles
> over popularity.

You likely are familiar with replicant and that is why you have this piece
of knowledge.