[Replicant] Update on the community manager position

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Thu Dec 17 16:29:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

as a Replicant Steering Committee member, I just wanted to give you all
a quick update on the status of community manager position.

The deadline for applications has now ended and we don't consider any
new applications. We have started the evaluation of the applications
received, but have not had yet the time to meet online with Fil and
GNUtoo so things are still in progress. Hopefully we can find some
common date and time in the next few days and then tell you more!

Joonas