[Replicant] Application for the community manager position

dllud dllud at riseup.net
Mon Dec 21 17:10:49 UTC 2020

Hi Loïc,

Unfortunately the application deadline was on the 15th of December 2020
at 21:00 UTC as detailed on the call[1]. Although you sent a very
impressive resume, we cannot accept it. It would be unfair to all other
contenders that sent their application on time.

Regards,
dllud

[1] https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/replicant/2020-December/003223.html