[Replicant] Aimko AT700 donation

Chase nicetrynsa at protonmail.ch
Fri Feb 7 22:15:38 UTC 2020

The battery is indeed replaceable, it isnt easily compartmentalized like the galaxies, but taking the back off will allow the battery to be swapped. I grepped through the linux kernel and uboot source code and nothing mentions the tablet by name, and I dont really have the know-how to identify chipsets. As for the 512 mb of RAM, would android go be a suitable solution, is that what replicant 9 will be based off of? Many of your devices are under 2 gigs, so if it's not, it might be worth it to go that route.

Thank you for your time,
-Chase