[Replicant] Aimko AT700 donation

Chase nicetrynsa at protonmail.ch
Sat Feb 15 20:35:59 UTC 2020

Here is a detailed list of specs that I found on the web https://sites.google.com/site/sagr24isfa0042/aimko-7-inch-quad-core-android-4-4-kitkat-tablet-pc-1024-x-600-wifi-bluetooth-dual-camera-g-sensor--black
It also came with a manual, but it is written in poor English, and does not explain anything other than basic use, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the web (I actually exhausted all the google results, of which there were two pages), so if anyone on the team wants to work on this the scans could be publicly uploaded when I send it to you.

Thank you for your time,
-Chase