[Replicant] Replicant 6.0 0004 RC1

Kurtis Hanna Kurtis at riseup.net
Tue Jan 14 17:21:00 UTC 2020

Hello Josh,

Josh Branning:
> On 12/01/20 05:11, Kurtis Hanna wrote:
>> Heyo,
>>
>> Here's the link to the Replicant 6.0 0004 rc1 images:
>> https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/replicant/images/replicant-6.0/replicant-6.0-0004-rc1/images/i9305/
>>

>> In Solidarity,
>> Kurtis
>>

> Hi Kurtis, the link is to the i9305, do these images have support for
> telephony/text? I know there was an issue in the past.

I accidentally posted just the link to the i9305 ROM instead of all of
them. Additionally, the path to the ROM images changed after I sent this
link. Here is the current link to all the 6.0 0004 RC1 ROM images:
https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/replicant/images/replicant-6.0/0004-rc1/

I addressed the issue of telephony and a few other things for the i9305
here:
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/21/topics/15489?r=15500#message-15500

> Would be willing to try on an i9305 if so, as looking forward to
> upgrading phone from Replicant Nexus S (unsupported) to Replicant i9305
> (pre-purchaced).

We look forward to you being able to upgrade as well, but unfortunately
we just aren't there yet.

> Cheers,
>
> Josh
In Solidarity,