[Replicant] libsamsung-ipc: Switch to Linux code style (/!\ Huge patch set)

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at cyberdimension.org
Thu Jun 11 10:57:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

I finally finished the conversion to the Linux code style.

If everything was done correctly, it should not contain any functional
change, so it shound't introduce new regressions.

I've also added a tool (check_code_style_conversion.py) to check for possible
issues with checkpatch.pl, in order to make the review easier.

In addition to the patches that will follow in a response to
this mail, here's an URL to the see the patch in a web interface:
https://git.replicant.us//contrib/GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc/commit/?id=a441b4a2aaffc1999089557824f765f090c42848

And here's how to get it in a git repository:
git clone https://git.replicant.us//GNUtoo/hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
cd hardware_replicant_libsamsung-ipc
git show a441b4a2aaffc1999089557824f765f090c42848

Denis.